Sunday, October 27 at 9:00 AM at Mile Square Park
Orange County is providing patients with access to vital medical care and health screening services at a free community health fair.
On Sunday, October 27, Orange County Supervisor Andrew Do – in conjunction with the non-profit Vietnamese Physicians Association of Southern California – will provide free cancer screenings, flu shots, vision exams, medication assistance, prescription glasses for kids, and other health services.
Free Orange County Community Health Fair
Date: Sunday, October 27
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Freedom Hall at Mile Square Park
16801 Euclid Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
RSVP: Call (714) 834-3110, or email to Joyce.Rivero@ocgov.com.
“As County Supervisor, I’m committed to expanding access to health care services and ensuring that every patient receives the right medical care,” said Supervisor Andrew Do. “From breast cancer screenings to dental hygiene exams, Orange County is doing our part to provide care to patients in need.”
Among the free services provided at the Orange County Health Fair:
- Medication Assistance: Bring a list of your current medications for a one-on-one review with a pharmacist to discuss side effects and medication interactions.
- Cancer Screening Consultations: Free screening consultations for breast cancer and colon cancer.
- Flu Shots: Get your free annual flu shot.
- Blood Pressure & Heart Screenings: Check your blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, and hemoglobin levels.
- Dental Services: Get a dental exam, filling, and extraction.
- Vision Care: Access vision services, including vision exams, glaucoma testing & free prescription eyeglasses for children.
- Osteoporosis Testing: Receive screenings for osteoporosis, bone density testing & musculoskeletal pain consultations.